Abdul Latif Jameel Transportation Company Limited is committed to respecting your privacy or any personal information provided by you on MySaudiStore.com or related to the service provided by MySaudiStore.com
Who collects your information via the MySaudiStore.com Website?
The MySaudiStore.com Website is owned and operated by Abdul Latif Jameel Transportation Company Limited, a limited company registered in Jeddah under the laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, registration number 4030238060, P.O. Box 248, Jeddah 21411 Prince Majed Road, Al-Safa District, KSA (“Company”).
Information collected about you
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide via the MySaudiStore.com Website. You may provide information about yourself by filling in the registration form during the sign up process on the MySaudiStore.com Website or by corresponding with the Company by the contact e-mail address made available on the MySaudiStore.com Website or when you register to receive the Company, or MySaudiStore.com Website newsletter, by subscribing to the Company or MySaudiStore.com informational post, participating in other social media activities on the MySaudiStore.com Website made available via the MySaudiStore.com Website, participating in any customer surveys and when you report a problem with the MySaudiStore.com Website. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and contact number.
- Information collected about you via the MySaudiStore.com Website. With regard to each of your visits to the MySaudiStore.com Website, the following information may be automatically collected:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the MySaudiStore.com Website (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call any MySaudiStore.com Website or ALJ Transportation contact number.
Information Collected from Other Sources
The Company may receive information about you if you use any other Websites operated by Abdul Latif Jameel businesses or any service provided by Abdul Latif Jameel. The Company works closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, customer survey providers) and may receive information about you from them. You consent and agree to such method of providing information as it was provided by you in person.
Uses made of the information
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- Information you provide via the MySaudiStore.com Website. This information may be used:
- For internal record keeping and administration;
- To provide you with the information and services you request via the MySaudiStore.com Website (including without limitation news items, information and updates about the Company;
- To be shared with members of the Company or Abdul Latif Jameel businesses;
- To provide you with information about the Company services similar to those you may have already expressed an interest in or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about services which may interest you;
- To perform and analyse the results of customer surveys and feedback about the Company, including being combined with information gathered from other survey participants;
- To allow you to be contacted by third parties who carry out customer surveys and feedback about the Company;
- To notify you about changes to the MySaudiStore.com Website’s service;
- To address any enquires you may have raised via the MySaudiStore.com Website; and/or
- To ensure content from the MySaudiStore.com Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information the MySaudiStore.com Website may collect about you. This information may be used:
- To administer the MySaudiStore.com Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the MySaudiStore.com Website to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the MySaudiStore.com Website, when you choose to do so;
- As part of efforts to keep the MySaudiStore.com Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of promotional and marketing activities, and to deliver relevant promotional and marketing activities to you; and/or
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the MySaudiStore.com Website about services which may be of interest.
- Information that the Company receives from other sources. Information from other sources may be combined with information you provide and information collected about you. This information and the combined information may be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received). In particular, statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies (including clear gifs) may be collected to help monitor your response to the Company e-newsletters and to improve these e-newsletters.
Disclosure of your information
Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties to use for their own purposes unless you give your permission or there is a legal or regulatory requirement to do so.
However, you agree and consent that:
- Your personal information may be shared with any ALJ Transportation or Abdul Latif Jameel businesses. In particular, if you submit an enquiry using the enquiry form available on the MySaudiStore.com Website, your enquiry and any personal information you provide in it will be sent to the Company or Abdul Latif Jameel businesses (based on the enquiry criteria you select) Your personal information may then be held by ALJ Transportation or any Abdul Latif Jameel businesses as part of its enquiry / customer database.
- Your personal information may be shared with selected third parties including:
- Marketing services providers to deliver e-newsletter and updates.
- Market research businesses or similar organisations for the undertaking and analysis of customer surveys and feedback.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract.
- Analytics and search engine providers who assist in the improvement and optimisation of the MySaudiStore.com Website.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event any business of the Company or Abdul Latif Jameel sells or buys any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or an Abdul Latif Jameel business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where your personal data is stored
The MySaudiStore.com Website will be managed from Saudi Arabia and operated from the United States of America (USA). The data collected from you via the MySaudiStore.com Website will be initially stored on servers currently located in the USA. The data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside USA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside USA, who works for ALJ Transportation or an Abdul Latif Jameel business or for one of its suppliers. By providing your personal data to the MySaudiStore.com Website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
For how long is your personal information kept?
The time period for which your information is kept varies according to what your information is used for. In some cases there are legal or regulatory requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, it will be retain for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
At any time you can ask for your stored information to be deleted from the Company’s database using the contact details below. However, some of your information may be retained in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce terms and conditions or as required by regulators or by any official, judicial, tribunal and/ or governmental authority. Further, in some circumstances such information is never entirely removed from databases due to technical constraints and systems back-ups.
You have the right to ask for your personal data not to be processed for marketing purposes. You will usually be informed (before collecting your data) if your data is intended to be used for such purposes or to be disclosed to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the enquiry form used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting ALJ Transportation at support@MySaudiStore.com.
In case you do not wish to receive any promotional communication through email you will be given an option of unsubscribing the same service
The MySaudiStore.com Website may contain links to and from the Websites of other businesses of the Company or Abdul Latif Jameel, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note these Websites have their own privacy policies and the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these Websites or policies. It is your responsibility to check and read these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
The Company does not knowingly collect the information of, or make contact with, children, including to participate in customer research activities. If you are aged under 18, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information via the MySaudiStore.com Website. Users aged under 18 are not allowed to provide us with personal information without such consent